Clarinda Community School District Currently has openings for Elementary Teachers
- Must have K-6 Teacher Elementary Classroom endorsement. Reading endorsement preferred.
- Experience working with diverse groups of students
- Experience working with students that require health or behavioral supports
- Exhibits strong communication skills: written, verbal and face-to-face communication
- Honors confidentiality and leads with transparency
- Implements PBIS and Leader in Me with fidelity
- Makes all decisions with a student first mindset
- Utilizes data to drive all decision making
- Successfully implements inclusive and equitable practices into the classroom
- implements a solutions oriented mind-set
- Effectively manages classroom and provides behavioral supports
- Contributes to a positive school climate and collaborates with team members
- Exhibits patience, tolerance, persistence, flexibility, organization, sense of humor, and enthusiasm for everyday challenges
- Excellent attendance and customer service approach to students and parents
- Competent in technology including use of I-Pads, Google, etc.
- Positive and productive interactions with students, families, colleagues, administration and Board
- Self-directed, self-motivated and able to complete tasks independently
- Trustworthy to students, staff, supervisor and district expectations
- Takes ownership and pride in all work
- Demonstrates ability to take direction of immediate supervisor
- Supportive in creating collective efficacy within the school community.